New Hope Hospice Care exists to provide symptom control and support for persons in the last phase of a life limiting illness, so that they may live their remaining life as fully and as comfortably as possible.
At New Hope Hospice Care we affirm life and neither hasten nor postpone death. We recognize dying as part of the normal process of living and we focus on maintaining the quality of life remaining.
New Hope Hospice Care is rooted in the hope and belief that through appropriate care and the support of a compassionate community sensitive to their needs, terminally ill patients and their families may be free to attain a degree of mental and spiritual preparation for death that is satisfactory to them. New Hope Hospice Care offers palliative care to all terminally ill patients and support to those patients and their families, without regard to diagnosis, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, race, creed, age, place of residence or ability to pay.
New Hope Hospice Care pursues excellence and acts ethically, professionally, respectfully, compassionately and with integrity and empathy to all.
New Hope Hospice Care vision is to be recognized as the premier provider of comprehensive, compassionate end-of-life care and specialized grief support services, accessible to all.
The philosophy of New Hope Hospice Care is based on our sacred call to serve the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those who have a life limiting illness, and those who are grieving.
We believe in:
- Striving to provide comfort, hope and companionship for our patients by affirming their dignity and honoring the wises of both our patients and their families.
- Maintaining a community of respect and support for our staff, volunteers and trading partners.
- Responding to the critical need for education on end-of-life issues.
- Raising the community’s awareness regarding choices for care, support and bereavement.
- Sharing our hearts and experiences with those having the greatest of needs throughout the community.